One thing is setting up a good and lucrative business, but the most important thing is getting customers who will patronize you.
Remember that three things are very crucial in every business:
1. Capital; If you don’t have enough money to keep your business going, it may end up crashing. You need money to pay your workers, buy goods, and even do some other important things.
2. Customers; Remember that your goods need people to buy them. Without customers, your business will not cope and it won’t stand the test of time. This is why you need to learn how to retain your customers, because if you don’t know how to keep them, you’ll discover that your customer base won’t increase. This article will help you attract more customers, thereby boosting your business revenue.
3. Finally, you also need to have ideas. The money can be there, but without ideas, you’ll only end up with frustration and regrets. You need to take out time to come up with quality business ideas.
You need to start associating yourself with people that will inspire and motivate you to do the right thing. You can get fresh ideas on how to run your business by reading books, attending seminars and doing research online.
The four major ways of attracting customers to your shop are;
1. Building a very good customer relationship; Don’t allow any customer to walk out of your shop with a moody countenance. Settled any arguments with them before allowing them to leave.
2. Deal on only quality clothes if you make clothes and original attachments if you are a hairdresser. The world only celebrates excellence and creativity. If you want to build your customer base, then you have to be ready to give out only quality services.
3. Talk nicely to everyone that patronizes your company. You need to know that everyone matters and should be treated equally. This will boost your customer base. I’ll even advise you to hold parties for your customers once a month. During the party, entertain them very well, serve them good meals and make sure everyone is happy and satisfied.
4. Call your customers from time to time; whenever a customer finishes patronizing you, ask for his or her phone number before allowing them to leave your shop. Get a record book where you can document all your customers’ details, call or text them on their birthdays and wish them well.
P+ Measurement Services Marks Sixth Anniversary, Rebrand with New Logo, Website, for Robust Operation, Clients’ Satisfaction.
The logo with new colours depicts the innovation and creativity of the brand, as also shown on its new website with the agency service rate, to enable brands and agencies to make faster decisions in budgeting.
As the only AMEC Member in Nigeria, P+ has strong partnerships with the Nigerian Institute of Public Relations (NIPR) and Reelforge Media Monitoring, the biggest media monitoring agency in the East African region, covering more than five countries.
Speaking on the company’s new development, the Chief Insights Officer, Philip Odiakose, said P+ is strongly positioned to effectively deliver on its offerings, with state-of-the-art structure, process and highly skilled media analysts in an exceptional and value-driven business model in line with global best practices.
“Our Measurement and Evaluation report is in-depth, robust, and flexible to accommodate valid metrics that brands desire to see reflected in their customized reports, and also based on the AMEC Standard in accordance with the Barcelona Principle 3.0. We deploy the P+MCA (media content analysis) methodology for media evaluation and analysis based on qualitative and quantitative metrics in analyzing media exposure,” Odiakose affirmed.
He said the new office would serve as a hub in the country and the West Africa sub-region, where the company will provide media monitoring, measurement, evaluation, and performance audit services for brands, media agencies, government agencies and NGOs.
Also as part of its efficient services, the measurement and evaluation company introduced “Get-Reports,” a novel product that allows the purchase of PR performance audit reports in key sectors.
The “Get-Reports” product spans across different industries which includes the 22 Commercial Nigerian Banks PR Performance Audit Report, Top Nigerian Insurance PR Performance Audit Report, Top Nigerian Digital Banks PR Performance Audit Report, and Top Online Streaming Services PR Performance Audit Report.
Current EPL Golden Boot Table As Mohamed Salah Overtakes Vardy And Other EPL Golden Boot Contenders
Manchester United played against Liverpool today in the Premier League as they were hoping to get a win. The match produced some exciting highlights as both teams played quality football.
At the end of the match today, Liverpool won the encounter 5-0 as they were exceptional today. The defeat came in front of the Manchester United fans as the match was played at Old Trafford stadium.
In the match today, Liverpool got an early goal which was scored by Keita. The goal was assisted by Mohamed Salah in the 5th minute. Later on, Jota scored another goal to make the scoreline 2-0. The goal was assisted by Alexander-Arnold in the 13th minute.
Towards the end of the first half, Salah scored 2 goals to make the scoreline 4-0. The 2 goals were assisted by Keita and Jota as they were impressive. In the second half, Salah got his hat-trick of the match as he was in top form. The goal was assisted by Henderson.
As the match continued, Paul Pogba got a red card which saw the Manchester United team reduce to 10 players. The match then ended in a 5-0 win for Manchester United.
After Salah’s hat-trick today, his total Premier League goals were extended as he now leads the race for the Premier League golden boot. The Liverpool winger is currently top of the EPL golden boot table as he has now scored a total of 10 goals for his side.
The closest contenders to Salah on the EPL table are Vardy who has 7 goals, Antonio who has 6 goals, Mane who has 5 goals, and Aubameyang who has 4 goals.
Salah’s hat-trick today saw him overtake Vardy and other EPL golden boot contenders. Check out how the Premier League golden boot table looks like below.
Can Salah win the EPL golden boot?. Please share your opinion.
One Of The Best Content Creator/Blogger In Nigeria.
?DM Me For Business .
Kanye West – Donda
DONDA Album Zip File Mp3 Rar! Kanye West comes through with a new album studio project titled “DONDA” and all Tracks are available here on musicbox for your free and fast download.
Kanye West has shown that music just got better. He has won numerous awards from his previous songs and with the cooperation of his fans he hopes he can win more with this new song theme “DONDA Album“
Donda Album By Kanye West
Off The Grid
Believe What I Say
Heaven And Hell
Keep My Spirit Alive
Tell The Vision
Lord I Need You
Come To Life
No Child Left Behind
Ok Ok Pt. 2
Junya Pt. 2
Jesus Lord Pt. 2
Back to top button
Nation2 days ago
Hero of the Evolution: Dr Sam White wins High Court case against GMC
National1 day ago
Farmers launch new onions bags to reduce post-harvest loss
Latest Update3 days ago
Insecurity: S/West Muslims urge Nigerians to provide security agencies with credible information
Latest Update3 days ago
S/West Muslims urge Nigerians to provide security agencies with credible information
Lifestyle2 days ago
Top 7 most handsome footballers in the world
Health2 days ago
Breakfast Ideas In Nigeria – Doksblog
Music2 days ago
[Mp3] Umu Obiligbo Ft. Magnito – Work and Chop
Health2 days ago
HIV Symptoms That Are Most Common -Doksblog