Connect with us

Metro

Kenyan Child Serial Killer Masten Wanjala Killed By Irate Mob In Bungoma While Playing Football

Published

on

Wanjala 696x464 1

Kenyan Child serial killer Masten Wanjala has been killed two days after he escaped from the Jogoo Road Police Station under unclear circumstances.

It has now been revealed that Wanjala escaped from the police station in Nairobi and headed back to his rural home in Mukweya village, Bungoma county.

The serial killer was lynch on Thursday evening at his home area, he was positively identified as he played football and residents pounced on him.

The irate mob attacked Masten Wanjala with all manner of crude weapons they could lay their hands on, killing him on the spot.

Mukweya village area chief Boniface Diera confirmed Masten Wanjala’s death saying the self confessed serial killer met his end on Thursday evening.

Masten was set to appear in court on Wednesday when police noticed he was missing when they were conducting the routine rollcall in the morning.

It is suspected that Masten Wanjala might have escaped from the custody either on Wednesday morning or Tuesday night since he was at the facility the whole of Tuesday.

Following the developments of his escape from custody, senior police officers visited the station in an effort to understand what happened.

Masten Milimo Wanjala popularly known as the self confessed vampire recently revealed that he had killed more than ten children.

The suspect was arrested on July 13th by the criminal detectives from Buruburu police station after he kidnapped the 12 year old Junior Mutuku Musyoka and the 13 year old Charles Opindo.

The two lifeless bodies would later be retrieved dumped in a thicket.

The 20 year old killer was scheduled to be presented before the court on Wednesday October 13th before he went missing.

Three police officers were arrested and charged in court in connection with Masten Wanjala’s disappearance.

 

(Visited 3 times, 3 visits today)


Subscribe to our Youtube Channel :

Follow Us on Instagram

Advertisement
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Metro

Doctor and nurse suspended for having s*x in ward

Published

on

sex 2

Patients who could not withstand the habitual s*xual intercourse between a doctor and a nurse amidst loud moaning in the ward have complained to the hospital’s management, leading to their suspension.

The incident happened at a hospital in Tabora, Tanzania.

According to reports, the two health workers were in the habit of ignoring the presence of their patients and having sex inside one of the facility’s wards.

A report by Mwananchi.co.tz said the patients in the ward had run out of restraint and could not withstand the steamy sessions between the trainee doctor the nurse, hence they complained to the hospital’s authorities.

Kaliua District Commissioner (DC) Paul Chacha held a meeting with health workers on Monday, November 29, during which he announced the suspension of the randy staff.

He disclosed that a disciplinary committee had already been set up to investigate the matter and its report will determine what further action to take against the doctor and the nurse.

He assured that the hospital will not shield the accused health workers if the committee’s report finds them culpable for the offence.

“If this person is an intern, the hospital should check on him and see how he is fairing on. Why leave him to do this? A negative report about him will be sent,” said Chacha as quoted by Tuko.co.ke.

The hospital in question is reported to have made news headlines following one of its doctors carrying out illegal abortions, so the latest development might further dent its image.

Source: Pulse

 

 

(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)

Subscribe to our Youtube Channel :

Follow Us on Instagram

Continue Reading

Metro

Kenyan policeman kills six including wife

Published

on

DIES

KENYA  –  A police officer shot dead his wife and five other people before turning the gun on himself in a shocking incident in Kabete town outside the capital Nairobi.

Neighbors say they heard gunshots in the early hours of Tuesday coming from Benson Imbasi’s house.

After killing his wife, he walked out of his home and shot at seven other people. Five of them died and two are being treated at the national referral hospital, witnesses say.

Imbasi then shot himself in the neck and died on the spot, according to a police report.

The Directorate of Criminal Investigations (DCI) says the “rogue” policeman had been “wielding an AK-47 assault riffle”.

It said three young men and a motorcycle rider at the local market were among those people who were killed. A body of a woman was also found at the scene.

The police have launched an investigation into the matter.

(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)

Subscribe to our Youtube Channel :

Follow Us on Instagram

Continue Reading

Metro

Chinese Miner Buries Zimbabwean Man Alive

Published

on

CRIME

A Zimbabwean woman is together with her minor child are suing a Chinese miner for burying her husband during a mine site rehabilitation last year.

Zimbabwe Lawyers for Human Rights who are representing the widow, Nester Munyongani and her son say the duo wants ZWL$2 from Xu Zhong Jin Investments.

Munyongani argues that the Chinese miner was told the deceased Sure Mutamba, an artisanal miner, was underground but Xu Zhong Jin Investments continued with the rehabilitation burying Mutamba in the process. Pindula News presents ZLHR’s update on the case:

At Mutasa Magistrates Court, Xu Zhong Jin Investments, a Chinese mining company is standing trial after being sued for damages by the widow & child of Sure Mutamba, an artisanal miner, who was buried alive in November 2020 as the Chinese miner was rehabilitating a mining site at Premier Estate in Old Mutare in Manicaland province.

The widow, Nester Munyongani & her 4-year-old minor child, who are represented by @ZLHRLawyers are suing Xu Zhong Jin Investments for ZWL2 million for negligently causing the death of Mutamba & for loss of support emanating from his death.

Mutamba’s body was only exhumed 3 days after he died following protests by community members over the inhumane operations of the Chinese miner.

In summons filed in court, lawyers stated that the Chinese miner had been advised that Mutamba was underground before its employees even closed the deep pit but they proceeded and closed the pit. Our intervention in this matter is meant to protect the rights of communities in conflict with big mining corporations.

Source: Pindula News

(Visited 2 times, 2 visits today)

Subscribe to our Youtube Channel :

Follow Us on Instagram

Continue Reading

Trending

NgGossips.com