Connect with us

Gossips

Heated Exchange Between DaBaby & DaniLeigh Continues On Social Media & His Eldest Daughter’s Mother Speaks Out 

Published

on

IMG 3146 scaled

It was going down at DaBaby’s crib in the early hours of Monday, and the situation continued to spill over a few hours later. As we previously reported, Da Baby first went live as he and DaniLeigh were having an argument. She then took to social media to explain her side of the story and claimed that he told her to leave his home with their daughter. Dani explained that they had been living together since the birth of their daughter. She alleges things got to a serious point early Monday after she had a Plan B pill sent to his condo.

Things went up a notch when she shared that the police had been called. She emotionally spoke out on her Instagram live and said she was done with their relationship.

Meme, the mother of DaBaby’s eldest daughter, went live Monday after she and DaniLeigh exchanged a few words hours before. Meme said, “I don’t care, karma a b*ch. The shoe is on the other foot, karma a b *tch. If I was intentionally doing something to hurt a muthaf**ka, karma a b*tch.”

She also explained that any time she says something, it’s because she is clapping back in the situation.

“When you start doing love spells on people and start putting sh*t on people to make them f**k with you a certain type of way, or love you, sh*t backfires on your a**,” she added.

Shortly after Meme’s live, DaBaby hopped on his live to speak about the situation, and to many people’s surprise, DaniLeigh was still at his home. He made the effort to convince his followers that DaniLeigh is crazy, and even went to the lengths of saying that they were never in a relationship, she was just his side chick.

That prompted DaniLeigh to share a series of videos and photos that spanned from 2019 to 2021, as she made her argument that she was not his side chick.

She said, “If that all is side chick behavior bet…I was blind in love and dumb…but aye used to this man embarrassing me on the internet! All because he know he wrong.”

For some time many people had suspected that DaBaby was the father of Dani’s baby girl, however, there was no verbal confirmation…until this situation. Nonetheless, despite everything that went down, DaBaby made sure to share a message about how serious he is when it comes to fatherhood.

 

Want updates directly in your text inbox? Hit us up at 917-722-8057 or click here to join!  

 

TSR STAFF: Jade Ashley @Jade_Ashley94

Gossips

Rema&DJ Neptune Saga: “It’s Disrespectful To Call People Out Online When You Have Their Contacts” – Basketmouth

Published

on

Basketmouth KOKO TV NG
Veteran comedian and comic actor and producer, Bright Okpocha, more popularly known by his stage name Basketmouth has taken to his Insta-story to share his two-cent about the recent scuffle in the music industry where the Mavin protege Rema took to his social media page to call out ace disc Jockey DJ Neptune over an infringement or release of a song which Rema collaborated on with the DJ without his consent first duly gotten and without him getting paid, nor was a contract signed before the song was released.  basketmouth

The call-out by Rema stirred up a major issue online as some other DJ’s and celebrities weighed in, from Do2tun to DJ Kaywise to DJ Spinall who called Rema a kid and said “fuck that little kid”.
READ ALSO: BBNaija Nengi A Creamy Diva Looking All Shades Of Peng, My Gawd!
Rema and DJ Neptune KOKO TV NG 12

Now the veteran comedian, Basketmouth has also weighed in or shared his thought about the entire scandal, saying it is lame and disrespectful to call a person out on social media especially when you have such a person’s phone number.
READ ALSO: Y’all Look At Magic!!! That Wizkid’s Show Was A Madness – Simi Reacts

See Basketmouth’s post below;

Basketmouth KOKO TV NG 19

Watch our trending video of the day below;

Photo Credit: Getty

Continue Reading

Gossips

I took a break from music to upgrade my knowledge – Singer, J Martins

Published

on

j martins

Nigerian singer and producer, Martins Justice, professionally known as J Martins, has said he took a break from the music industry because he wanted to upgrade his knowledge base.

In a recent interview with The Punch, he also revealed that he collaborated more with French artistes than home-based ones in his latest project, but he is now set to work with young Nigerian musicians.

J Martins said; “I stayed off music for a while because I had to upgrade my knowledge and some other aspects of my life. Music is not the only thing that makes me happy, neither is it the only knowledge I like to have. I had the opportunity to upgrade my knowledge and I had to give attention to it. That was why much was not seen of me on the music scene. However, I am back in full force.

“When the COVID-19 pandemic happened, I had to come back home. I am now ready to work with Nigerian artistes, especially the younger ones whom I like. Aside from music, I am also involved in agriculture, as well as being an activist (advocate) for good governance. There are other businesses I do too because I believe one is supposed to have multiple streams of income.”

The ”Good or Bad” hitmaker also stated that his recent social media post in which he warned people against giving people money ‘indiscriminately’, was misunderstood as he did not advise Nigerians not to give generously.

He said; “There are people that will stand by you when things are going well. But when you need them, you would not find them. I remember an artiste that had a health challenge some years back and people whom he had assisted in the past did not help him. He died eventually. So, my quote wasn’t targeted at anyone (in particular).”

Speaking on his recent works, J Martins said; “My music journey has been great so far. I actually did not start music because I wanted to make money. I am making music because I love music. God blessed me through that and He is still blessing me through it. It has been an amazing experience and I am glad I’m able to do music.

“I work more with French artistes and my recent project with an Ivorian artiste, Josey, has had a good reception in French-speaking countries. I get feedback on the song and it has been great.”

Continue Reading

Gossips

Manchester United Confirm Ralf Rangnick As Interim Manager On Six-month Contract Until End Of The Season

Published

on

Ralf Rangnick Manchester United KOKO TV Nigeria 1

Manchester United have announced the appointment of Ralf Rangnick as interim boss until the end of the season.

Ralf Rangnick Manchester United KOKO TV Nigeria


The German, 63, leaves his role as head of sports and development at Lokomotiv Moscow to take the job at Old Trafford.

He arrives at the Theatre of Dreams with his struggling side sat eighth in the Premier League table, already 12 points behind leaders Chelsea after drawing 1-1 at Stamford Bridge on Sunday.

Rangnick is widely regarded as a pioneer of gegenpressing, and has influenced the likes of Thomas Tuchel, Jurgen Klopp and Julian Nagelsmann with his methods.

Ralf Rangnick Manchester United KOKO TV Nigeria 1

He has also helped to unearth stars of the future including Erling Haaland while working behind the scenes, as he also takes on a consultancy role at United.

Rangnick has held numerous managerial positions, but has largely opted to step back in recent years.

His CV includes stints at Hoffenheim, Schalke, RB Leipzig, Stuttgart and Hannover.

He could bring his famous 4-2-2-2 formation to Old Trafford, and is bound to turn his new side into a coherent pressing unit – something that has not been the case at United for some time.

Rangnick turned down Chelsea in January because he felt that he’s ‘no interim coach’.

But his stance appears to have changed when it comes to Man United.

Some fans have pondered where Cristiano Ronaldo will fit in to his new boss’ pressing style.

The Portuguese was dropped to the bench for Sunday’s clash with Chelsea by caretaker Michael Carrick – although Gary Neville reckons that Rangnick picked the team.

Luke Shaw, meanwhile, may face a battle to impress his new boss, after Rangnick claimed that he’s ‘not so sure’ if the England left-back is ‘on the same kind of level you need for a club like Man United.’

Liverpool legend Jamie Carragher is convinced that Rangnick is the man to get United back into the Champions League.

But Roy Keane slammed his old club for appointing an interim boss.Photo Credit: Getty

Continue Reading

Trending