Google has started to rollout the November 2021 core update. This is the third core update Google released in 2021. Google announced this rollout on the Google Search Central Twitter account.
“Later today, we are releasing a broad core update, as we do several times per year. It is called the November 2021 Core Update,” wrote Google.
Several times a year, the company makes significant, broad changes to the search algorithms and systems. These changes are termed “core updates.”
These updates are designed to ensure that the company is delivering on its mission to present relevant and authoritative content to searchers.
ALSO READ: Google to pay for French news in search results
“One way to think of how a core update operates is to imagine you made a list of the top 100 movies in 2015. A few years later in 2019, you refresh the list. It’s going to naturally change. Some new and wonderful movies that never existed before will now be candidates for inclusion. You might also reassess some films and realise they deserved a higher place on the list than they had before,” said Google in a blog post.
The timing of the current update is a little unexpected as it comes before the biggest online holiday shopping season. Earlier, Google took breaks before the holiday shopping season. This was considered as Google’s gift to webmasters said former Googler Matt Cutts.
Danny Sullivan of Google made a tweet about the unusual timing of the update as he said, “I totally get the concern some might have about an update, especially when there’s often any number of “The sky is falling!” tweets that people make, sometimes with fun GIFs, and meant to be fun, but others that act like an update is a negative event for everyone…”
He highlighted how the core updates make no huge change for most. He further asked people not to panic as he said that maybe more tweets reassuring people would be more helpful.
“Guidance about core updates hasn’t changed. Been doing best practices out there for ages, should be good,” he wrote.
Former Senator, Republican Presidential Candidate Bob Dole Dies At 98
Former Kansas senator and Republican presidential candidate Robert Joseph Dole passed away early Sunday morning at the age of 98.
According to a statement released by the Elizabeth Dole Foundation, the World War II veteran and longtime politician passed in his sleep.
“It is with heavy hearts we announce that Senator Robert Joseph Dole died early this morning in his sleep. At his death, at age 98, he had served the United States of America faithfully for 79 years. More information coming soon,” the Foundation shared in a tweet.
It is with heavy hearts we announce that Senator Robert Joseph Dole died early this morning in his sleep. At his death, at age 98, he had served the United States of America faithfully for 79 years. More information coming soon. #RememberingBobDole pic.twitter.com/57NtGfqtmL
— Elizabeth Dole Foundation (@DoleFoundation) December 5, 2021
Dole served as top Republican in the Senate for some 11 years — a feat beaten only by current Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell — and is one of only eight senators in history to have received a Congressional Gold Medal.
His response, when he received the honor in January of 2018, was simple and self-deprecating: “I want to thank all those who’ve said such kind words about me. They’re probably not true, but they were nice.”
He was former President Gerald Ford’s 1976 running mate, and at 73 he became the oldest to ever make a first-time run for the presidency, clinching the Republican nomination in 1996 but losing to Bill Clinton.
Dole had been in poor health for several years – and had confirmed in February of this year that he was suffering from stage 4 lung cancer — but had continued to make an effort to serve others and honor his friends as colleagues.
Even into his 90s, he visited the World War II Memorial on the National Mall and greeted fellow veterans who came to see the memorial as part of the nation’s Honor Flight program, which helps veterans of past wars obtain free flights to the nation’s capitol to visit their memorials.
As The Washington Post reported in June of 2018, he saw that as his final mission:
There, from a handicapped parking spot, he eases into the wheelchair as the greetings begin — “Oh my gosh, Bob Dole!”— finally rolling into his place in the shade just outside the main entrance to the National World War II Memorial.
And then they come, bus after bus, wheelchair after wheelchair, battalions of his bent brothers, stooped with years but steeped in pride, veterans coming to see their country’s monument to their sacrifice and to be welcomed by of one of their country’s icons.
“Good to see you. Where you from?” Dole says, over and over, as they roll close, sometimes one on each side. New York, Tennessee, Nevada, the old roll-call once again. “Let’s get a picture.” “Thank you for your service.” “What about your service?” “How old are you?” “I’m 90.” “I’m 94.” “Where you from?” “Good to see you.”
And when former President and fellow World War II veteran George H.W. Bush passed away, Dole not only attended the public visitation but asked to be helped to his feet so that he could salute his fallen friend.
Bob Dole was the type of man who at 96, unable to walk and struggling badly with his health, wanted to be held up so he could salute the casket of a fellow WWII veteran and former president pic.twitter.com/udvVDSYg17
— Sunny McSunnyface (@sunnyright) December 5, 2021
RIP, Robert Joseph Dole.
The Daily Wire is one of America’s fastest-growing conservative media companies and counter-cultural outlets for news, opinion, and entertainment. Get inside access to The Daily Wire by becoming a member.
Shock As Eight Kids Found Dead In Vehicle In Lagos
There was commotion on Adelayo Street, Agunaje area along the Badagry Expressway in Lagos as residents of the area found eight children dead in vehicle parked in front of the owner’s house.
It was gathered that the incident which happened on Saturday caused pandemonium as parents and relatives of the victims wept uncontrollably at the sight of the corpses.
It was learnt that the children might have died as a result of lack of oxygen. They reportedly went into the vehicle and mistakenly locked themselves up.
The child-lock feature of the SUV said to belong to one Saliat Kazeem and parked in front of her house was activated.
The children could not open the doors from inside and residents said nobody knew they were in the vehicle until when their remains were discovered in the parked vehicle.
One of the parents of the victims was said to be looking for her child and while searching everywhere , the lifeless bodies of the kids said to be between four and six years old were found in the car.
The woman was said to have raised alarm and the vehicle was opened only to discovered that the eight of them had died.
The Police Public Relations Officer in Lagos State, Adekunle Ajisebutu, confirmed the incident.
The PPRO said the children mistakenly locked themselves up in the vehicle and could not open the doors because of the child-lock feature which had been activated.
He said, “The bodies have been recovered and deposited at the Badagry General Hospital’s morgue for autopsy so as to determine the actual cause of death.”
Fauci Blasts Ron Johnson for Saying He ‘Overhyped’ AIDS: ‘Preposterous!’
Dr. Anthony Fauci fired back at Sen. Ron Johnson on Sunday, calling the Wisconsin Republican “preposterous” for recently claiming that he “overhyped” the AIDS epidemic during the 1980s.
A frequent critic of COVID-19 mitigation efforts who has repeatedly questioned the efficacy of vaccines, Johnson complained to Fox News’ Brian Kilmeade last week that public health experts were trying to “create a state of fear” to “maintain control” amid concerns over the Omicron variant.
Specifically taking aim at the nation’s top infectious disease expert, Johnson likened Fauci’s groundbreaking research into AIDS and HIV decades ago with how the chief White House medical adviser has handled the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.
“By the way, Fauci did the same exact thing with AIDS,” Johnson exclaimed last week. “He overhyped it. He created all kinds of fear, saying it could infect the entire population when it couldn’t, and he’s doing, he’s using the exact same playbook with COVID: ignoring therapy, pushing a vaccine.”
Asked by CNN anchor Jake Tapper to respond to Johnson’s “bizarre and false assertion,” Fauci didn’t mince words.
“You know, Jake, how do you respond to something as preposterous as that?!” Fauci sighed. “Overhyping AIDS? It killed over 750,000 Americans and 36 million people worldwide.”
He added: “How do you overhype that? Overhyping COVID? It’s already killed 780,000 Americans and over 5 million people worldwide, so I don’t have any clue what he’s talking about.”
Tapper, without missing a beat, drolly quipped: “I don’t think he does either.”
This isn’t the first time that Fauci has been forced to respond to conservative attacks against him, which have reached a fever pitch in recent weeks as the nation approaches yet another COVID-19 variant and an uncertain winter.
Fox Nation host Lara Logan, for instance, sparked intense backlash last week for directly comparing Fauci to infamous Nazi war criminal Josef Mengele—an analogy she’s doubled down on following outcries by Jewish groups and Holocaust remembrance organizations.
Gossips2 days ago
#JusticeForSylvester: God Will Punish Everyone In That Management – Steve Chuks Slams Dowen College Statement
Nation3 days ago
The mom of accused Oxford High School shooter penned a letter revealing her son's 'struggles'
Nation2 days ago
The Mega-Rich Are Doing Some Serious Shopping at Art Basel Miami Beach
Lifestyle2 days ago
The 9 worst breakup excuses ever given by men
Metro2 days ago
Prophet Isaac Amata says President Hakainde Hichilema will die before 2026
Health2 days ago
Ini Edo Welcomes First Child Through Surrogacy -Doksblog
Health2 days ago
How Often Should You Deworm? -Doksblog
Relationship2 days ago
Why Is The Second Date So Important?