The Ekiti Governorship Election Result 2022 is being uploaded on the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) result Portal.
Newsbreak.ng brings you step-by-step guide on how to view.
Newsbreak.ng understands that the uploading of the Ekiti Election Results 2022 on INEC Result Portal started shortly after the close of voting and sorting of votes in some polling units across the state.
The results from no fewer than 2,084 units out of the 2,445 polling units across the 16 local government areas in the state had been uploaded on the portal: https://www.inecelectionresults.ng/ as of 6:55 p.m. on Saturday, June 18, 2022.
A breakdown of the uploaded results on the INEC portal, according to local governments, showed that so far, results from all 199 polling units in Efon Local Government and 188 polling units in Ekiti South West Local Government had been uploaded.
It also indicated that results from 84 out of the 112 polling units in Ekiti East Local Government; 177 polling units out of the 145 polling units in Ijero Council Area and 104 polling units out of the 125 polling units in Ikere Local Government had been uploaded.
Already uploaded on the portal at the time of filing this report were: 279 out of the expected 344 polling units in Ado-Ekiti; 90 out of 91 polling units in Ilejeme and 101 out of the 144 polling units in Ise/Orun Local Government.
Others were: 166 out of 174 polling units in Irepodun/Ifelodun Local Government; 109 out of 189 polling units in Ikole; 167 out of the199 in Oye and 108 from the 166 polling units in Moba Local Council.
Newsbreak.ng reports that 154 Ekiti election results 2022 out of the 184 polling units in Ekiti West; 119 out of the 144 polling units in Ido/Osi; 99 out of the 115 polling units in Gbonyin and 93 out of the 94 expected results from Emure Local Government had been uploaded on the INEC Result Portal.
How To Access INEC Result Portal, View Ekiti Election Results
- Access the site by login-in to https://www.inecelectionresults.com or https://www.inecelectionresults.com/login
- The link will take an applicant to a sign-up or sign-in page.
- Thereafter an applicant is expected to “Click on “Create new Account?”, fill in his or her details in the form provided and click on “Sign in”.
- Such is also expected to provide state of origin and click on “Continue”.
- An account activation email is sent to the email address provided in the form.
- And individuals should copy the activation code which will be entered into the text box provided on the portal to activate the account.
- This logs applicants into the portal and they can select the election whose polling unit (PU) results they are interested in viewing.
- There are also filter buttons to make the search easier.
Applicants are also given the opportunity to
- Select the election type to view results either Presidential, Governorship, Senatorial, House of Representatives, House of Assembly, Chairmanship, and Councillor elections.