Lagos State University, LASU Indigene Verification Form 2022/2023 is Out for UTME and Direct entry candidates. see the requirements, eligibility, closing date and how to apply online below.
LASU Indigene Verification Form 2022/2023
All Candidates of Lagos State Origin who chose Lagos State University as their First Choice in the 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) and scored a minimum of 185 are hereby informed that the registration for Indigeneship Verification Exercise for 2022/2023 Admission Exercise will commence on 26th September 2022.
The Verification Interview Time: 8.00 am – 4.00 pm Daily from Monday, 26th September 2022.
Requirements for LASU Indigene Verification Form 2022
- Photocopy of the Birth certificate of the Applicant
Photocopy of the Birth certificate of the Applicant’s father
- Evidence of Title to Landed property (Long-standing title usually over 50 years)
- Written Testimony from relevant Oba to certify claim to Lagos State
- Written Testimony from Secretary to your Local Government Area
- Certificate of Origin from local government
- Original Jamb result
- Olevel Result
- Passport photograph
How to Apply For LASU Indigene Verification 2022/2023
- Go to LASU verification exercise portal via www.lasu.edu.ng/live.
- Obtain the LASU verification exercise Form Via LASU Undergraduate Portal.
- Click on the LASU verification exercise form publication therein.
- Follow the instructions provided on the portal to successfully buy and register for the LASU verification exercise.
- Print out your LASU verification exercise Registration slip afterwards.
- Lastly, await LASU Screening form and LASU admission list.
Closing Date for LASU Indigene Verification exercise 2022
The management of Lagos State University (LASU) has announced 27th October 2022 as the latest closing date for the 2022 LASU Indigene Verification exercise.
This means that the deadline for LASU Verification exercise is 27th October 2022
- Please NOTE that ONLY Candidates who are of Lagos State Origin are eligible for screening.
- Candidates in this category are expected to be CLEARED by the Independent Indigeneship Verification Committee (IIVC) BEFORE being considered for admission.
- Old applicants for 2020/2021 and 2021/2022 academic sessions that have not been offered admission will only revalidate their indigenship Clearance Certificates online at www.lasu.edu.ng without making any payment.
- Please, NOTE that the Indigeneship Verification Exercise does not guarantee or serve as proof of admission into the Lagos State University. It only qualifies you to participate in LASU 2022 screening exercise.
- Non-indigene is not to apply.
We hope that you found our article on LASU Indigene Verification Form 2022/2023 and how to apply to be helpful.
- LASU Post UTME Form 2022
- LASU Cut off Mark 2022
Was this Article Helpful? Do you have any Questions or Suggestions? If yes, Please use the Comment Box below.