We’re starting to get a better sense of what the 2022 NFL season will look like for many teams. As we get into the Week 3 rankings and sleepers, it’s also time to start capitalizing on overreacting managers. The buys and sells are back, and yet another random fun ranks list. This time, inspired by your requests after I tweeted about my delicious cake from last week.
Waivers | True SOS (APA — Wednesday update)
Fantasy Football 101 (starts, sits, trading, more)
Podcast — with video!
2022 Week 3 Fantasy Football Sleepers
🚨 HEADS UP 🚨 These are sleepers. They will not mimic my rankings 100%. This is about chasing upside and often carries more risk, but based on APA matchups, you can “go for broke” if needed.
POSSIBLY START: Carson Wentz, WSH — As mentioned in my Week 3 waivers column, Wentz isn’t going to throw 40+ times every week, but the Commanders defense — and Wentz’s interceptions — help push the offense to throw more. It helps that defenses can’t win, attempting to stop Terry McLaurin, Jahan Dotson and/or Curtis Samuel. Death by a thousand cuts… well, three, or four if you add the backfield, and even five with a healthy Logan Thomas.
The Commanders also host the Eagles’ unstoppable offense, pointing to a shootout… which, of course, means a 10-7 slog-fest is in store.
HAIL MARY START: Jared Goff, DET — The risk with Goff is zero rushing upside, and if he only throws 1-2 touchdowns, there normally won’t be 300-400 yards to offset that. While Aaron Rodgers didn’t do much against the Vikings in Week 1, he didn’t have much to throw to, and he’s previously struggled early in the season. Jalen Hurts tore them apart — on the ground too — completing 26 of his 31 attempts for 333 yards and a touchdown. Goff has the upside to throw three touchdowns this week.
POSSIBLY START: Devin Singletary, BUF — The Bills backfield continues to be frustrating with its lack of consistency, but at least Singletary is consistently first in the opportunities. While the Ravens running backs didn’t do much against Miami, Lamar Jackson ate up the Dolphins, even posting 5.0 YPC on his eight rushes outside of the 79-yard house call. Additionally, Damien Harris had 48 yards on nine carries in Week 1, even though Rhamondre Stevenson didn’t have the same success. This is risky, but if the Dolphins offense can keep up, Singletary could be an RB2.
POSSIBLY START: Dameon Pierce, HOU — We knew the slipper would fall off for Rex Burkhead, just no one expected it to happen in one week. Pierce led the way, and the Bears offense can’t get out of its own way (more on them shortly). Aaron Jones just shredded the Bears for 132 yards and a touchdown on 15 carries.
HAIL MARY START: Jamaal Williams, DET — We’re chasing a touchdown with Williams, as being the backup to D’Andre Swift limits Williams’ touches, seeing 12 and 13, respectively, in the first two weeks. The matchup is quite favorable, as the Vikings couldn’t stop the Eagles ground game, going 34-for-163 and two scores (both Hurts). Boston Scott looked like he was shot out of a cannon while going straight up the middle for a 16-yard run at one point, and we’re shooting for a couple of decent runs for Williams, hopefully, with one ending in a score.
POSSIBLY START: Allen Robinson, LAR — Robinson rebounded, but it wasn’t a week-changer, just a nice game (5-4-53-1). Honestly, a Top 25 performance from a team’s No. 2 receiver would be a welcomed site if it happened every week. Well, the Cardinals have allowed 42.1% of their opponents’ drives to finish with a touchdown, including nine receptions of 20+ yards and seven receiving touchdowns. Cooper Kupp and ARob should have a big Week 3.
POSSIBLY START: JuJu Smith-Schuster, KC — Brandin Cooks 7-82-0, Christian Kirk 6-78-2. Those were the top wideouts against the Colts the first two weeks, and while Travis Kelce is technically the top receiving option for the Chiefs, JJSS is tied for second with Marquez Valdes-Scantling with a 15.1 TmTGT%. He also has 1.46 YPRR versus MVS’ 0.89.
HAIL MARY START: Darnell Mooney, CHI — Here we go. Mooney has fallen to Hail Mary start territory, and when your team only attempts 11 passes, you understand why. However, even with the Colts and Broncos having middling performances against the Texans, these Texans have already allowed 10 receptions of 20+ yards — most in the league. The Bears also faced the 49ers and Packers, two defenses much better than the Texans. Of course, Justin Fields will need to throw it more than 11 times. Hopefully, he doesn’t mess this up for desperate managers.
POSSIBLY START: Evan Engram, JAX — Don’t look now, but Engram is eighth in Route% for tight ends with 17.6 TmTGT%. Sure, it’s turned into just 74 yards, but he’s caught all but one of his targets (his hands work!). The Chargers are a tough matchup, but the tight end position is already gross, and we’re chasing the volume… hopefully.
HAIL MARY START: Tyler Conklin, NYJ — Speaking of volume, Conklin has a higher Route% than Engram at 84.4. Even with the terrific trio of receivers for the Jets, Conklin has seen 16 targets (16.0 TmTGT%) for 10-56-1. If the Bengals get back on track and turn this into a high-scoring affair, the Jets have shown they can keep up, and Conklin has the potential to score.
Fun with Rankings!
In case you missed the tweet of the amazing cake find I brought home and made (no, wasn’t a from-scratch recipe), here it is in its glory!
Glad I made a Cinnamon Toast Crunch cake to eat away my sadness today pic.twitter.com/4yKFtoyAVD
— Jake Ciely (@allinkid) September 18, 2022
I was surprised people wanted box cake rankings… maybe they were mocking me, but if so, hey, I had fun anyway. Though, it’s a bit difficult to get 10 cakes on this list.
- Betty Crocker Cinnamon Toast Crunch, CTC Frosting — The cake and frosting have cinnamony crunch pieces, and you know I love some Cinnamon Toast Crunch
- Betty Crocker Butter Yellow, Chocolate Frosting — It’s the classic, but better, because… butter
- Duncan Hines Fudge Marble, Chocolate Frosting — If you want a bit more chocolate than yellow cake but not an overload, this is the perfect mix
- Pillsbury Funfetti Oreo, Funfetti Oreo Frosting — Underrated. Well, Oreos are amazing, so maybe people know how good this cake can be
- Duncan Hines Chocolate, Chocolate Frosting — It’s a lot of chocolate, but it’s really good, and Duncan Hines does chocolate best (their fudge brownies are tops too)
- Krusteaz Cinnamon Swirl Crumb — Technically not a “true cake” but crumb cake (sometimes coffee cake) is one of my favorites, and this is amazing
- Duncan Hines Red Velvet, Cream Cheese Frosting — Red Velvet is not a flavor! It’s a cocoa flavor with red dye. Now that we have that out of the way, it’s still pretty delicious with the cream cheese frosting making for a perfect pairing
- Pillsbury Funfetti, Vanilla Funfetti Frosting — “Birthday cake” flavor is what some call it too. Light and fun-fetti
- Duncan Hines Epic Fruity Pebbles, Fruity Pebbles Frosting — The Pebbles have a weird texture compared to eating the cereal, which makes this more disappointing than delicious (I mean, it’s cake, so it’s still good)
- Carrot Cake — Nope. Worst place! Vegetable cake? Bleh. Stop.
BUYS AND SELLS
- Tom Brady, QB, TB — Brady’s receiving corps has been a mess so far. It might take a few more weeks (once Chris Godwin is back), but Brady was QB2 last year.
- Derrick Henry, RB, TEN — Week 1 was fluky with Dontrell Hilliard’s receiving touchdowns, and Week 2 had the Titans pulling starters early in a blowout. Henry is still a beast, and you want to buy low before the 150/1 game happens.
- Ken Walker, RB, SEA — I don’t want anything to do with starting Seahawks running backs, but Walker fits the Chris Carson role more than Rashaad Penny does, who is losing some value because of Travis Homer. Walker may never be startable, but he’s borderline free (people want to drop him).
- Cam Akers, RB, LAR — The turn back to Akers started in Week 2. We might never get to 70% of the work for Akers, but even if Akers sits around 60-65%, he’d be back into the weekly Top 20.
- Elijah Moore, WR, NYJ — Leads the Jets receivers in snaps and Route%. Moore’s time is coming, even if Garrett Wilson is his 1A or 1B, Moore would be the other half, as both are better than Corey Davis.
- DK Metcalf, WR, SEA — I don’t want to hear more about “quarterbacks cooking” in Seattle. In any case, the Seahawks realize the offense stinks, and it’s really a two-man show with Tyler Lockett (26.3 TmTGT%) and Metcalf (22.8), with Metcalf having the only red zone and end zone targets so far (one each).
- Kyle Pitts, TE, ATL — As with the Seahawks, it’s a two-man show, and Drake London’s quick ascension will help balance the coverage and open things up for better days. People drafted Pitts as a Top 4 tight end for good reason.
- Antonio Gibson, RB, WSH — Gibson could maintain his lead role if he keeps the trust up, especially since he’s second in G2G (Goal-to-Go, inside 10) rushes (four) and tied for most GLR (Goal-line Rush, inside 5), also with four. But, the impending return of Brian Robinson looms large.
- Michael Carter, RB, NYJ — The turn to Breece Hall could be coming soon, as the rookie flashed plenty of upside in Week 2. Carter has the passing game mostly on lock, but if Hall starts to eat into that work, Carter would slip to an RB3.
- Jahan Dotson, WR, WSH — Dotson leads in Commanders Route% (94.9) and touchdowns (three), but he’s fourth in TmTGT% at 11.8, behind even Logan Thomas, which makes him the most volatile and likely for regression.
- Gerald Everett, TE, LAC — Everett has been a great fill-in for the first two weeks, and it’s rare anyone trades for tight ends, but Donald Parham — once back — will ding Everett’s use and value.
Week 3 Fantasy Football Projections
🚨 HEADS UP 🚨 These can differ from my rankings, and my ranks are the order I’d start players outside of added context, such as, “Need highest upside, even if risky.” Also, based on 4-point TDs for QB, 6-point rest, and Half-PPR
Download Link Added Thursday
***These are NOT updated Sunday morning, FYI***
Week 3 Fantasy Football Rankings
🚨 HEADS UP 🚨
- Only Half-PPR since FantasyPros auto-calculation of Non and Full-PPR ranks can be off. But, there is so little difference from Non to Half and Full to Half that you don’t need to worry.
- ECR = Expert Consensus Rank. Don’t focus on it too much, as not all experts update consistently/constantly.
- Updated regularly, so check all the way up to lineups locking.
(Photo by Bob Levey/Getty Images)
I have tried to give all kinds of news to all of you latest news today 2022 through this website and you are going to like all this news very much because all the news we always give in this news is always there. It is on trending topic and whatever the latest news was
it was always our effort to reach you that you keep getting the Electricity News, Degree News, Donate News, Bitcoin News, Trading News, Real Estate News, Gaming News, Trending News, Digital Marketing, Telecom News, Beauty News, Banking News, Travel News, Health News, Cryptocurrency News, Claim News latest news and you always keep getting the information of news through us for free and also tell you people. Give that whatever information related to other types of news will be
You will like the news that I have created and shared with you all very much. We will continue to include themes for you to read about so that you may learn about hot news topics, which is what we hope you will be able to do.all kinds of news without going through us so that we can reach you the latest and best news for free so that you can move ahead further by getting the information of that news together with you. Later on, we will continue
to give information about more today world news update types of latest news through posts on our website so that you always keep moving forward in that news and whatever kind of information will be there, it will definitely be conveyed to you people.
All this news that I have brought up to you or will be the most different and best news that you people are not going to get anywhere, along with the information Trending News, Breaking News, Health News, Science News, Sports News, Entertainment News, Technology News, Business News, World News of this made available to all of you so that you are always connected with the news, stay ahead in the matter and keep getting today news all types of news for free till today so that you can get the news by getting it. Always take two steps forward
Credit Goes To News Website – This Original Content Owner News Website . This Is Not My Content So If You Want To Read Original Content You Can Follow Below Links