A new update is now available for Mario Strikers: Battle LeagueThis brings the game to version 1.2.0. That’s a big thing, adding a bunch of highly anticipated content to the Nintendo Switch soccer game. Players will now have the option to add Diddy Kong and Pauline to their teams, and a new stadium option and gear set have also been added. This alone might be enough for most fans, but there have also been a few balance changes and other updates. Nintendo’s full patch notes Official Website It can be found below:
Version 1.2.0 (released September 21, 2022)
- Pauline has been added as a playable character.
- “Diddy Kong” has been added as a playable character.
- “Planetoid” stadium has been added.
- The “barrel” gear set has been added.
- “Attacker Ratings” has been added to the main menu. Compete by comparing your individual ability over a specified period of time with ‘Skill Points’, which vary based on your performance in online matches (excluding Battle Friends).
- The following content has been added to “Strikers Club”.
- You can now customize the fans in the stadium. You can access this by going to “Club Management” → “Stadium” → “Fans”.
- Now you can use the coins to display the fireworks and the cardboard when you score a goal or when you win a match. You can access this by going to “Club Management” → “Match Celebration”.
- Modify the behavior so that CPU team members can identify opponents more quickly.
- Modify the order of characters when switching characters.
- The charging time for Perfect Free Passes and Loeb Perfect Free Passes has been adjusted.
- The amount of coins and tokens you earn has been increased based on match results.
- The time period has been changed for a rule in Strikers Club, which states that a club will not be allowed to join a season if no club member has been online within a certain period of time, from 90 days to 30 days.
- number has been changed? The blocks thrown to the losing team at the start of the match are 2 to 1 when the difference in the score is two points.
- Modify the matchmaking system in online matches.
- Made many other tweaks to the game balance and fixed many other issues to improve the gaming experience.
Both Pauline and Diddy Kong originally appeared in separate games from the Donkey Kong series. Pauline first appeared in the original donkey kong A card game back in 1981, where she was kidnapped by the titular character. As Mario, players will have to rescue her from the clutches of DK. Meanwhile, Diddy Kong made his debut in 1994 Donkey Kong CountryIt quickly became a fan favorite.
Mario Strikers: Battle League Now available exclusively on Nintendo Switch. Readers can check out all of our previous coverage of the game here.
Are you looking forward to running this update in Mario Strikers: Battle League? Have you enjoyed the game yet? Tell us in the comments or share directly on Twitter at Tweet embed To talk about all things gaming!
(Visited 2 times, 2 visits today)